Achieve your goal with specialized guidance.
We can help!
Westchester Health Rehab Center offers treatment to those with physical, cognitive, communication and perceptual disabilities as a result of a stroke, brain injury, sport injury, orthopedic conditions congenital and/or developmental disorder and other conditions.
Occupational deals with strategies for treating hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder injuries. In addition, an OT may work with neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, and stroke. Occupational therapy assists individuals in achieving greater independence in all areas of life.
World’s most advanced pain relieving modality just got better! We offer the new MR4 Super Pulsed Laser. The MR4 is the first of its kind to combine the entire range of the therapeutic light spectrum and deliver therapeutic wavelengths thus creates an optimal environment that reinforces the effects of the individual wavelengths to create the world’s most pain relieving modality.
Our treatment programs are designed to get you feeling better and back to your pain free life as quickly as possible! You will also receive self-help for home and self empowerment. Resume your active and healthy lifestyle.
Anyone at any age can have a speech, swallowing and/or language problem. The earlier the problem is diagnosed and therapy begun, the better the chances of successful treatment.
Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Traction Therapy is a revolutionary new technology used primarily to treat disc injuries in the neck and in the lower back. Spinal Decompression Traction Therapy works by separating the spinal vertebrate thereby reducing the pressure within the disc.
Health tips and nutrition
- Exercise and other kinds of physical activity can go far in keeping your body strong and healthy, able to fight disease and ward injuries from pulling, pushing and lifting.
- A healthy and fit body generally recovers faster from injury and pain.
- Like exercise, proper nutrition provides a wealth of benefits-both physical and emotional – that contribute to your body’s strength and its ability to ward off disease and disability.
- A healthy diet translates into a healthy body, the proper mix of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are the best recipe for ensuring your skeletal, muscular, nervous and circulatory systems function smoothly.
- Medicare Certified
- Private Pay
- All major medical insurance
- Laser Pain Therapy
- Traction Therapy
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation for Seniors
- Workers Compensation Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Work Related Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat, Bus and Motorcycle Accidents